Colored mascara is something that confuses me greatly, I am not sure why anyone would put it on in real life. Yet it seems to be something that magazines generally want to tell you to buy. Why? Glamour said it was like an evening dress for your lashes. I don't know about you but I don't need an evening dress for any reason, let alone for my eyelashes. Another thing that confuses me about women's magazines is that they're all about telling you about products that cost way more than the average woman should be paying for such things. Like body wash that costs 36 dollars. I'm not gonna shell out 36 bucks for body wash no matter how damn good it smells. GO TO THE BODY SHOP WHERE IT COSTS 9 DOLLARS AND SMELLS JUST AS GOOD! Truthfully I don't understand the need to have "designer" things, but I usually want them anyway. I am hopeless.


<< Home