September 20, 2004

Why do women hate each other women so much? Through some twisted circumstances I found out that A is already getting (or trying to anyway) involved with D. I get why he's doing it. He's angry. He's pissed at me. He knows how mad it'll make me. We're through and he's in the "make her mad as hell" stage. Ok. Fine. It's and asshole-ish way to behave, not to mention immature. But I know what he thinks of her (sexually, that is). He told me long, long ago that he doesn't find her attractive, and that most of her behavior is shameful, and that should he ever sleep with her it would be simply: TO PISS ME OFF. So I get his behavior. But hers? To top it off she's lying about it. She doesn't think that anyone has told me what's going on and she's lied about when they've seen each other. She's said she was "out with co-workers". I laughed. It was and email, so I felt that I could. She says she's going to call me tonight... I've concocted a plan... After some small talk to make her feel at ease, y'know the "I don't see why we have to stop being friends just because D and I had an argument" bit (which is just what she wants to hear, she told me so in the email) I'm going to get her... LIKE THIS:

Me: So what'd you do Saturday night? I tried to call you...

Her: Went out with co-workers.

Me: That's cool, is it that girl Olga? B said she was nice.

Her: Yeah. (she'll agree because it's a set-up)

Me: Hey, I think I've actually met her before somewhere...

Her: I don't think so... (or something to the negative, I haven't ever met her.)

Me: Yes. I'm fairly sure I have. It was when I was chained to the bed, covered in saliva, screaming... oh wait... I'm pretty sure I was calling him D--- then.

Only this is just a fantasy. If the little liar actually has the nerve to get on the phone and speak to me. I'm not answering it. She's caught in a lie. I don't want to know what the actual truth is. She's also become a part of what is known as "The Wipeout". A Wipeout is different than a "Phaseout" a Phaseout is when you slowly phase the people in your life that are bad for you out by avoiding their calls and avoiding their usual haunts. A Wipeout is when you do something drastic. It was only meant to apply to D at first. So that he couldn't contact me, so that this cycle could end. But as long as I'm at it she can go too. My phone numbers have changed, my email address has changed and if need be the code in my building's front buzzer will change as well. I'd love to bitch her out. To tell her what a fucking cunt she is for messing with me. But she'll get it all on her own. He's a catalyst for weak girls, he'll cause her to implode. And while I can be nice about other girls that other men have cheated on me with, or broken up with me for, or simply just dated after me (sometimes it really isn't their fault)... I say to her... I hope he ruins you. Not because I'm jealous, though I am, but that's a whole other issue. But because she was my friend. Because she claimed to care about me, and she jumped for him not five minutes after we were through. Hell, she's been jumping for him long before that. Just because he acted skanky and mean once we were done doesn't mean she couldn't have had some self-control. Don't come to me expecting to be friends after that behavior. Say "Bitch, I just took your man." But don't fucking play this "Let's talk and be friends, while I go after him behind your back" shit. I won't stand for it. Consider them both Wiped OUT. There's no going back.

DAMN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Foxsden said...

SCRATCH HER FECKIN EYES OUT...actually I dont think you should - I just wanted to shout that.

If she wants sloppy seconds then thats her bad do's... Dozy ruthless bint.

9:02 am  
Blogger Tilly said...

What an absolute CUNT! If you knew me IRL, you'd know how much I *HATE* that word, but it's the only one that applies.

She's a cunting cunt of a cunt.

And I hope it rots off.

6:14 am  
Blogger Foxsden said...

I too used to hate that word.. unfortunately, the more you say it, the more ace it becomes!

6:17 am  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

I love you girls!

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home