January 20, 2005

I can't sleep. I keep coughing. My body feels like it has a tiny motor inside, like I'm off balance.

On the upside... I figured out how to post pictures on this damn thing. So I'll get to that. Anything specific you want to see pictures of? Nothing too personal. I love my camera (that's what D gave me for Christmas).

I wish he were here right now. I talked to E earlier. He offered to run to the grocery store for me. I thought that was a little inappropriate, given that he was on his way to a date. Yet, I needed Gatorade, and OJ... E says to me "Why isn't D helping you?" So, I say "He has a quiz tomorrow, and an appointment early in the morning." He ends with "Ohhhh... I see. Didn't we break up because you thought he could take care of you better than me?" I just sat silently, not knowing what to say. Softly he said, "I'm sorry babe that was unfair, you don't feel good." I still denied his help. It would have been way too weird at this point.

It is a half-hour drive from where D lives to where I do, and it is important that he does well on this quiz tomorrow. I just feel whiny and achy and I want someone, my boyfriend, to give me a bath and a massage. I want someone to bring me water, and soup and hold me 'til I fall asleep. I don't want my ex, who is on his way to a date to be the one who offers to do those things.

My head is cloudy, and I'm over-emotional because I'm sick. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Foxsden said...

Tell you what tho... once D see's he's left you to rely on your ex for help when you need it he'll realise what a heel he is. Worked with Youngster and he's never done that shit again.

1:21 am  
Blogger Foxsden said...

Bloody thing - I hit tab and enter instead of just enter! As I was saying - Hope you feel better.. Im bogged down with the same shit as you and its rotten. Get well soon x

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home