I feel like such a moron. I failed that stupid test. Apparently if you get more than two wrong you failed. No, I can't take it again, not for six months. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but as soon as I walked in the door I just broke down in tears. I guess I got nervous. Or maybe I'm just not very good about putting twenty columns of ten numbers in order in 15 minutes. Or maybe I'm just a little stupid today.
Today is supposed to be D's day off from work. Of course, when I called him, like any time I call him, he didn't answer. Maybe that's why I'm crying. Because I had this humiliating thing happen to me in front of an office full of people... And I can't even tell my boyfriend about it because he's too damn preoccupied with himself and his fucking "daytime" minutes to answer the fucking phone. Seriously. It isn't like I wanted a hug, that would be waaaaaayyyy too much to ask from him, just five minutes of "Honey, you're not stupid, the test was stupid" or whatever. But that was too much to ask for I guess. I'd like to punch him right now.
WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING????
Today is supposed to be D's day off from work. Of course, when I called him, like any time I call him, he didn't answer. Maybe that's why I'm crying. Because I had this humiliating thing happen to me in front of an office full of people... And I can't even tell my boyfriend about it because he's too damn preoccupied with himself and his fucking "daytime" minutes to answer the fucking phone. Seriously. It isn't like I wanted a hug, that would be waaaaaayyyy too much to ask from him, just five minutes of "Honey, you're not stupid, the test was stupid" or whatever. But that was too much to ask for I guess. I'd like to punch him right now.
WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING????


4 Comments:
Oh dear.. I know how you feel Etoile Im awful at taking tests. I didnt mention it in my blog because I felt quite sick about it but I didnt even reach 50% in my Spanish Mocks and Im good at Spanish, just not good at being put on the spot. Test results don't account for everything and I think they are very unfair and trying to judge individual people in a narrow minded way. It doesnt reflect you or how clever you are. As for D - you know my thoughts on him - a good smack is just what that man needs. Chin up gal.x
Thanks so much. I really needed to hear that from someone. Today was really shitty. I actually broke out some cigs that I've had in reserve and smoked on the porch listening to Sinead O'Connor and Sarah McLaughlan for like an hour, just being sad.
That my dear is suicidal music - If my little C heard you listening to that he would suggest you put 'Porn Kings - Shake Your Shimmy' on!.. Although he thinks they are called 'The Prawn Kings' LOL.
Prawn Kings... LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home