May 09, 2005
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- I got writer's block yesterday, actually it was de...
- Hell.
- Time to write another paper. Seriously, I've dread...
- I've been sick for too long.
- The inside of my water glass...
- Doesn't she look soft?
- In May I truly think it best to be a robin lightly...
- I've never really thought about what a "loser" is ...
- Hey there. Apparently, my parents' house was a ver...
- My sister is going to prom today! I'm so excited!!



2 Comments:
If it werent for the blue jeans he'd blend right in with the trees!
We had a whole conversation about that shirt. It's one of his army shirts...
He saw Brad Pitt wearing one just like it on "Best Week Ever" or something and decided that it might be in style. I just looked at him and shook my head. He goes: "What? Is this not in style?" I just laughed.
Post a Comment
<< Home