It's good to get away.
I left home on Friday to spend the weekend with my Mama. Daddy is away and my lil' sis is gone for the weekend herself. So I've spent the past two nights here being calm and collected. I got so much homework done it's a little silly.
I'm so not ready to go home. It may be a little unfair, but Mama just keeps everything so clean. In the last few days we've had two fish tank spills and a clogged kitchen sink and bathroom sink. The whole place is starting to feel dirty to me. D can't ever seem to work the washer, so I'm sure the laundry hasn't been touched. I would have brought it home with me, except, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!!!!
Ah, whatever. He's got a cute ass. I suppose that gets him by in life.
I left home on Friday to spend the weekend with my Mama. Daddy is away and my lil' sis is gone for the weekend herself. So I've spent the past two nights here being calm and collected. I got so much homework done it's a little silly.
I'm so not ready to go home. It may be a little unfair, but Mama just keeps everything so clean. In the last few days we've had two fish tank spills and a clogged kitchen sink and bathroom sink. The whole place is starting to feel dirty to me. D can't ever seem to work the washer, so I'm sure the laundry hasn't been touched. I would have brought it home with me, except, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!!!!
Ah, whatever. He's got a cute ass. I suppose that gets him by in life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home