Just got done with the exhausting "Annotated Bibliography" for what is not very creatively being dubbed "The Alien Paper." I am a SCHOOL MACHINE!!! I have done nothing but bitch to myself and anyone who will listen about this D thing, and study for the past four days. Tomorrow is the last of it though. Well not really. I just get little breaks this weekened... Goes something like...
Movie night with E (Thursday)
LOTS OF STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING
The ritualistic ice cream eating and purging of all things "D" in my apartment with A2 (Friday)
LOTS OF STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING
Driving to W--------- to sit about spouting off my opinions about the living room decoration process to BQ, probably still while bitching about this whole D thing til she shoves something in my mouth to shut me the hell up. I can only hope its a cute boy. Most likely though it will be a drink. Make it a dirty vodka martini then please, very dirty. (Saturday)
Sunday A.M. Drive home. Then.....
Nap time. Then....
MORE STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING.
I think that's fun. Now everyone knows where I'll be all weekend. Maybe. But plans they are a-changin' all the time. These plans have already changed a couple of times... So... We'll see, eh? Maybe it'll all be about the papers and the studying... Riiiiiiiight.
I've gotta get some sleep, I'm starting to type faster than I think.
Movie night with E (Thursday)
LOTS OF STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING
The ritualistic ice cream eating and purging of all things "D" in my apartment with A2 (Friday)
LOTS OF STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING
Driving to W--------- to sit about spouting off my opinions about the living room decoration process to BQ, probably still while bitching about this whole D thing til she shoves something in my mouth to shut me the hell up. I can only hope its a cute boy. Most likely though it will be a drink. Make it a dirty vodka martini then please, very dirty. (Saturday)
Sunday A.M. Drive home. Then.....
Nap time. Then....
MORE STUDYING AND PAPER WRITING.
I think that's fun. Now everyone knows where I'll be all weekend. Maybe. But plans they are a-changin' all the time. These plans have already changed a couple of times... So... We'll see, eh? Maybe it'll all be about the papers and the studying... Riiiiiiiight.
I've gotta get some sleep, I'm starting to type faster than I think.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home