I'm folding laundry in the living room. Even though it's clean I can still smell him. It's all his undershirts and socks. I un-pause the TiVo and Young and the Restless comes back on. I fold. I fluff. Then I look around. I am one bon-bon away from the stereotypical housewife image. Watching my stories and folding my mans underpants. Nice.
July 11, 2005
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- My heart goes out to those in London and the UK, e...
- We sat on his balcony and watched as each burst of...
- Rain on my parade....Today was frustrating to say ...
- Today is my twenty-third birthday.At exactly ten A...
- My birthday is Friday. I want roller-skates. I hav...
- I get out of my car and the air is completely stil...
- Out for a while, back soon..
- First off I didn't think I could be so angry at pe...
- When I was growing up we didn't have cable televis...


1 Comments:
Not a desperate housewife
yet I hope!
Have a look at ML's
new look!
Post a Comment
<< Home