November 09, 2005

Smile like you mean it...

It's one of those weeks.

I've had two exams, three papers due, it's registration (see below), I have a major paper due Monday, the GRE is Tuesday, and next Wednesday I leave for an extremely stressful trip to the Etoile homeland. Yep, I'm gonna complain a little, but feel free to laugh, I'm handling the stress pretty well. Whenever things don't go as planned, which seems to be ALL the time lately, I just throw up my hands.

Somehow, my advisor, who I assume gets paid... CANNOT EVER TELL ME THE TRUTH. She has failed to mention to me the past three times I've seen her that a class I took when I first tranferred doesn't count for what I originally thought it did. I have a hole in my schedule. The woman is an idiot. But that's ok, I've done her job for her. I think it'll be ok if I go ahead and take five classes next semester. Thank you Advisor McBitchface. There goes my happy last semester.

The papers and exams just keep coming. It's midterms, why midterms are at the end of the semester, I'll never know. All I know is that if I try to wrap my brain around Milton for one more second it's going to explode.

Ahhh the trip to the homeland. That should be fun, my super-Christian relatives finding out D and I are living in sin. I can just see the nasty looks. I can't wait.

I will not even speak of the evil that is the GRE. Careers should not hinge on standardized tests, it's just wrong.

Also, I am PMSing.

That's right folks, D is in the bathroom right now running a warm bath for himself and sharpening his razor. I am not a fun lady.

Ok not really. He made tacos for dinner and now we're drinking beers and watching Mythbusters. Which I hate, but I'll bear until it's time to watch Lost. Which it is. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home