I woke up this morning at a reasonable time. I sat in bed for at least twenty minutes wondering why in that song "Manic Monday" why she has to make her bed... It seems like she lives alone. I never make my bed when I'm running late... Hell, I never make my bed, period. Yes, this is how I wasted twenty minutes, when I could have been making eggs... not pancakes, eggs... I'm doing that whole low-carb thing. Not all ridiculous though, I just decided to take out refined sugars and flours, in addition to caffeine. Keeps my blood sugar stable. Sooooo boring. I am so boring. I just talked about my blood sugar, to the non-existant readers of my totally self-centered weblog. I may be losing my mind.
I walked to the grocery store after I got home from class. The walk there was pleasant enough, its warm enough for just a sweater. I then spent fifteen minutes deciding on air freshener. Its true, I walked the four blocks to the grocery store only to buy air freshener. The air in my apartment could use some freshening, and it isn't because its stinky. Its because its an old place.. maybe the walls are moldy or something. All I know is that I love living here, except for the smell.. so Febreze and some generic grocery store air sanitizer labeled "Fresh" are going to help me. I think I made wise purchases.
Ok, who likes Bruce Springsteen? (NOTE: I slipped and wrote "licks" instead of "likes" the first time... if you've licked Bruce Springsteen I want to know about it immediately, email me). I think he's really hot. I've become obsessed with "Dancing in the Dark" its in my head all the time, and when its not in my head I'm singing out loud. I'm starting to feel like I'm that crazy cat lady... I dance around my apartment listening to one song over and over, singing along to my cats... They agree, I'm nuts.
Ok, I must be manic today... I can't stay still, or on one thought for more than three seconds... I have to go clean my apartment, while I have this kind of energy.... AHHHHHHHH...
I walked to the grocery store after I got home from class. The walk there was pleasant enough, its warm enough for just a sweater. I then spent fifteen minutes deciding on air freshener. Its true, I walked the four blocks to the grocery store only to buy air freshener. The air in my apartment could use some freshening, and it isn't because its stinky. Its because its an old place.. maybe the walls are moldy or something. All I know is that I love living here, except for the smell.. so Febreze and some generic grocery store air sanitizer labeled "Fresh" are going to help me. I think I made wise purchases.
Ok, who likes Bruce Springsteen? (NOTE: I slipped and wrote "licks" instead of "likes" the first time... if you've licked Bruce Springsteen I want to know about it immediately, email me). I think he's really hot. I've become obsessed with "Dancing in the Dark" its in my head all the time, and when its not in my head I'm singing out loud. I'm starting to feel like I'm that crazy cat lady... I dance around my apartment listening to one song over and over, singing along to my cats... They agree, I'm nuts.
Ok, I must be manic today... I can't stay still, or on one thought for more than three seconds... I have to go clean my apartment, while I have this kind of energy.... AHHHHHHHH...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home