June 01, 2004

Ahh... The moving in is about to begin.... I've been frantically running about picking things up and moving things out of the study.. Now to be the extra bedroom.

My first day of classes was uneventful, as they were practically cancelled. My first professor was 20 minutes late and stayed long enough only to throw syllabi at us and introduce himself. My lab was cancelled five minutes before it began and thus I have had about five extra hours on hand today. Spent, as said above, preparing for BQ to move in.

In my constant need to know who the hell is reading the babble I put out on this site I've discovered that someone from Emory, and someone from Duke is reading along with us (I go back and read things over again too... Mostly to laugh at the drivel I produce). Who are they? Perhaps someday they will identify themselves so that we may engage in meaningful dialogue, via the comments box.

This leads me to the thought process that I may never be done with school. Literally, never. Since "Le Grande Plan" involves becoming the sexiest English professor anyone's ever had I suppose I'll be in school forever. I'd just like to be on the other side of the podium sometime this century.

The job search seems temporarily postponed til Thursday...

I am very boring today, but as I am going to a club called "The Snakepit" tonight tomorrow's post should be much more interesting. Thanks for hangin' in.

AND THANK YOU TO MY DAILIES FOR COMING BACK FROM THE LONG WEEKEND!!

(I hate Blogger's spell checker... it's such a dumbass.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home