I saw a sign yesterday on a dumpster, it read: "No Babies". Is it wrong that I found that utterly hilarious?
July 27, 2004
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- The C'est Etoile household is officially moving! M...
- I am full of womanly rage (and when I say rage I m...
- I've found a way out. We've rented a tent. Tom...
- There's a tiny little bug crawling all over the sc...
- What I have done/will be doing this evening, in th...
- My birthday present from E came yesterday. When I ...
- We have set up camp at D's... My hideous landlord ...
- The wretched heat is still that... Wretched. D, ki...
- Eh, feeling badly again, didn't sleep a wink last ...
- Selected moments... I got into an argument with ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home