July 17, 2004

My birthday present from E came yesterday. When I opened it an actual squeal of glee escaped my lips... Enclosed in plenty of bubble paper and tons of those little foam peanuts was a beautifully framed, autographed picture of Steven Tyler. Who I love. Very much. Very, very much. You can say how Aerosmith is lame and outdated. I don't care. I've loved them, and him since I was a small, small child. Often, I have told E how I am absolutely enraptured by the man, and have been since I was a wee Etoile. In fact E's first present to me was "Just Push Play" given to me on the morning that it came out in stores. All in all I was pleased as punch... I've never understood that, why is punch so pleased? Whatever. Also included was maple sugar candy from New Hampshire (my favorite headache) and a really beautiful letter that sort of moves me every time I read it, especially the last line " I realize that I may never get to have you, but that will never stop me from loving you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home