July 20, 2004

There's a tiny little bug crawling all over the screen and I've been watching it go 'round and 'round for the last two minutes or so. I've got to say that if I don't get out of this damned city this weekend I may explode. It isn't that I'm particularly unhappy, its just that, I NEED A VACATION. I've spent all summer in school, and it has been a damn struggle every day for the last two and a half weeks to drag my ass out of bed each morning and to campus. I sit in classes that I have very little interest in (I'm required to take them for my Liberal Arts degree) and I think "I just want to be done with all this"... My medication makes me feel like I'm walking through water instead of air about a third of the time, and the crap just keeps piling up. I'm sick to death of thinking about... Well, about anything really. I don't want to write another philosophy paper on what I THINK. This apartment is a mess, is it a viable option to move out of it into a cleaner one do you suppose? I'm running away from things, both physical and the ones in my head. I haven't really been dealing with much lately, since my "avoidance is the answer" switch got turned on right before my birthday. The issues and the trash are piling up in a dangerous fashion. I have the distinct urge to sit on the couch and watch TiVo with the ringers turned off of all of the phones and the shades pulled tightly shut. I had to be given sedatives to sleep, because at night the issues come out and dance about my bedside like fiendish ballerinas, then scatter like cockroaches when the lights get turned on. I've been taking my meds. Of course I have, I shove them down my throat at 10 and 10 like a fucking robot, that isn't the problem. The problem is that I'm annoying myself out of my head... Enjoy the angst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home