Babies are everywhere this week! Lucky Tilly is pregnant, be sure to congratulate her!
Being that last week was my most fabulous week of the month (PMS!!!) I found myself, weeping at all possible junctures. D and I were at Kohls have a look around and a baby was wheeled by in a stroller. The mother was looking at jewelery and the little guy was looking at me. Those huge blue eyes were so adorable. D was staring into a watch case trying to discern if they had the watch he wants for Christmas. He had asked me something and I'd ignored him, lost in the eyes of the now-smiling child. His fingers gently laced through mine and he turned my body close to him. We looked at each other. He looked at the baby. He squeezed my hand. "Don't be sad" he whispered. We smiled at each other as the sales clerk finally made her way over to us.
We like the idea of adoption.
Being that last week was my most fabulous week of the month (PMS!!!) I found myself, weeping at all possible junctures. D and I were at Kohls have a look around and a baby was wheeled by in a stroller. The mother was looking at jewelery and the little guy was looking at me. Those huge blue eyes were so adorable. D was staring into a watch case trying to discern if they had the watch he wants for Christmas. He had asked me something and I'd ignored him, lost in the eyes of the now-smiling child. His fingers gently laced through mine and he turned my body close to him. We looked at each other. He looked at the baby. He squeezed my hand. "Don't be sad" he whispered. We smiled at each other as the sales clerk finally made her way over to us.
We like the idea of adoption.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home