Woke up to puking cat this morning. Poor Isis, she always throws up on the first really hot day of the summer. It's like tradition or something.
It's so hot that just sitting here I have a light layer of sweat all over my body. Not smelly sweat, just totally hot, glistening sweat. I'm glowing. Of course. Damnit it's sexy. E used to love it when it would get this hot... He said that there was something about screwing in the heat that turned him on. I don't know if I agree with that, seems like a good way to get heat stroke to me. Ha.
We're BBQ-ing tonight! I'm so excited to sit out on the porch and drink beer. I truly love the first days of summer, there's something about it that's freeing. Even if it means sitting on the couch complaining about the heat. It's the summertime times that I miss about Boulder. D and I would walk down to the West End and sit on the roof and watch the sunset, the students were gone so it seemed like so much more fun.
Now I'll be off to Golden, where the West lives, and Coors is brewed... Also about five degrees cooler than the city since it's so close to the mountains... I'm telling you, if I find out that any of you make a Rocky Mountain vacay, and don't come see me... Your loss... D and I are fantastic tour guides.
SOOOOOO hot. All of you who posted that things are getting cooler in your neck of the woods.. Damn you.
Kisses everybody.
It's so hot that just sitting here I have a light layer of sweat all over my body. Not smelly sweat, just totally hot, glistening sweat. I'm glowing. Of course. Damnit it's sexy. E used to love it when it would get this hot... He said that there was something about screwing in the heat that turned him on. I don't know if I agree with that, seems like a good way to get heat stroke to me. Ha.
We're BBQ-ing tonight! I'm so excited to sit out on the porch and drink beer. I truly love the first days of summer, there's something about it that's freeing. Even if it means sitting on the couch complaining about the heat. It's the summertime times that I miss about Boulder. D and I would walk down to the West End and sit on the roof and watch the sunset, the students were gone so it seemed like so much more fun.
Now I'll be off to Golden, where the West lives, and Coors is brewed... Also about five degrees cooler than the city since it's so close to the mountains... I'm telling you, if I find out that any of you make a Rocky Mountain vacay, and don't come see me... Your loss... D and I are fantastic tour guides.
SOOOOOO hot. All of you who posted that things are getting cooler in your neck of the woods.. Damn you.
Kisses everybody.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home