I'm supposed to be writing a final right now. All day I've tried to convince myself that I need to do it. The truth is that I'm too tired to care. I don't think the semester is going to end so well for me. I don't mind. I just want to be done. I've worked my ass off all fall long, and I would have had this all done a week ago if it weren't for life.
Life is funny that way. Only I'm not laughing. I'm not crying either. I just don't know what to do or say anymore. I feel like I'm constantly being tested to see if something will change, if I'll break this time.
As they say, that's life.
Deep breaths my friends. Deep breaths.
And go...
Life is funny that way. Only I'm not laughing. I'm not crying either. I just don't know what to do or say anymore. I feel like I'm constantly being tested to see if something will change, if I'll break this time.
As they say, that's life.
Deep breaths my friends. Deep breaths.
And go...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home