The (very) brief update.
I've been sick all weekend. D went to Utah for an enormous scuba test. He passed. BQ came down to keep me company. Which was so sweet.
Today I am doing a load of laundry and reading a bajillion pages of text. Right now there are ferrets running around me in circles. They haven't been out for a couple of days because they get people sick, so they're crazy. Little do they know they're about to get put away.
Besides that nothing is happening. It's going to be a boring semester (hopefully) unless you want me to tell you about all the crap I'm reading. I could keep you up-to-date about what I'm reading I suppose.
This is the most boring post EVER. Except for maybe my last post. That was boring too.
Etoile is reading:
Kim by Rudyard Kipling
Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo
and a bunch of frickin' boring textbooks...
And in my mythical "free time" I'm reading:
The Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
Religions of India in Practic edited by Donald Lopez Jr.
I've been sick all weekend. D went to Utah for an enormous scuba test. He passed. BQ came down to keep me company. Which was so sweet.
Today I am doing a load of laundry and reading a bajillion pages of text. Right now there are ferrets running around me in circles. They haven't been out for a couple of days because they get people sick, so they're crazy. Little do they know they're about to get put away.
Besides that nothing is happening. It's going to be a boring semester (hopefully) unless you want me to tell you about all the crap I'm reading. I could keep you up-to-date about what I'm reading I suppose.
This is the most boring post EVER. Except for maybe my last post. That was boring too.
Etoile is reading:
Kim by Rudyard Kipling
Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo
and a bunch of frickin' boring textbooks...
And in my mythical "free time" I'm reading:
The Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
Religions of India in Practic edited by Donald Lopez Jr.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home