I am wearing a tshirt that D bought me today. Its cute, its red, its a little boy's shirt. We were shopping, and when we got to the counter to pay there was a rack of little boy's tshirts that claimed to be "vintage." So, being bored of the financial transactions taking place I started raking through them. When I found ones I thought were cute I held them up for him to see. This seemed to amuse him while he waited in line. When I found this particular one he smiled and said; "Bring it over here, you'd look so hot in that, we're getting it." Now I'm wearing this tshirt that says "Daredevil Race Track, Drive to Survive." Y'know what? I do look hot, he was right.
March 02, 2004
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- I am writing limericks. No. Not for fun. For my ...
- Things are very strange. E and I got into a nasty ...
- My toilet is very, very clean. Whoever designed m...
- I only have a few minutes, I actually managed to b...
- I woke up this morning at a reasonable time. I sat...
- ME, MYSELF AND I THATS ALL I GOT IN THE END THATS ...
- I have the nastiest headache. I am completely frus...
- By the by... E is not going to Ireland. When my he...
- First of all; thank God for Adam Vinatieri, Tom Br...
- Are there just pre-determined days when you are go...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home