April 26, 2004

Today is a day for lists.

I just dumped out all my purses. Since I have a million purses that I change at a whim every once in a while its necessary to dump them all out and rediscover all the crap that I carry around with me. This is what I found:

1. four tubes of lipgloss... all still in working condition.
2. a receipt for $10.58 at the grocery store.
3. a coupon for a free glass of wine from the South American joint down the street.
4. some guy's phone number I don't recall getting, Reed? Reed who?
5. a super-cool jelly-roll pen, in sparkly green
6. a roll of ISO 400 black and white Ilford film
7. two Energizer lithium batteries
8. a 120 minute AT&T phone card (no idea how many minutes are still on it)
9. a jingly bell that makes a pretty, ethereal kind of noise.. not just a bell
10. a receipt from the place I cheat and get film developed.
11. a baggie that obviously once held a gram of coke (from last summer probably) I was surprised by that one.. My reaction: "Is that????? (licks the inside of it, such a crackhead thing to do.) Yep. It is." My tongue is kinda numb... I don't miss that shit. Not at all.
12. a receipt from the hardware store for $1.19, from when I made D keys to my place.
13. $2.19 in change.
And
14. Nail polish, Maybelline Express Finish in Blackberry, I'm about to paint my nails with it.

The jingly bell was the best find. The baggie was the weirdest, it gave me a total flashback to another time in my life, a very weird time. The change was the most useful since I've gotta do laundry tomorrow, and the lipgloss was the most money-saving, 'cause I spend a ton of money on lipgloss. Now, THAT I'm addicted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home