I'm afraid of monkeys. There's a site that monitors monkeys in the news... Monkey Watch. I find this extremely helpful. Someone ought to be watching those damn monkeys.
My brain will not quit. I have such a drive to finish everything right now. There are words swirling and tiptoeing all over the inside of my head. I need to sleep, and soon, so that I can get up tomorrow and start it all over again. The words won't stop coming and my voice is playing itself over and over like a record that won't stop its spinning. I've driven myself into mania. Perhaps the pills aren't strong enough anymore. Where have all the people gone? Why does it seem like I'm all by myself? This is not the way things were meant to be. When I let go for a minute things slide away like water through my fingertips. The control I strive to posses over my mind seems to drift off into the horizon, words get spelled wrong and the merry-go-round speeds up. I haven't breathed since yesterday, I keep reminding myself that oxygen is imperative, that my brain needs it, and that fragmented sentences will get caught every time by the spell-check police. This is not a story anymore, this is pure, un-diluted brain. It should stop, but it won't.
My brain will not quit. I have such a drive to finish everything right now. There are words swirling and tiptoeing all over the inside of my head. I need to sleep, and soon, so that I can get up tomorrow and start it all over again. The words won't stop coming and my voice is playing itself over and over like a record that won't stop its spinning. I've driven myself into mania. Perhaps the pills aren't strong enough anymore. Where have all the people gone? Why does it seem like I'm all by myself? This is not the way things were meant to be. When I let go for a minute things slide away like water through my fingertips. The control I strive to posses over my mind seems to drift off into the horizon, words get spelled wrong and the merry-go-round speeds up. I haven't breathed since yesterday, I keep reminding myself that oxygen is imperative, that my brain needs it, and that fragmented sentences will get caught every time by the spell-check police. This is not a story anymore, this is pure, un-diluted brain. It should stop, but it won't.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home