I've got fifteen minutes... GO...
I've got an interview at Anthropologie today, which I am so excited about. I have only once got rejected for a job I interviewed for, and I think I'm perfect for this one so, yipee! I know, most of you are out there in the professional world shaking your heads thinking how silly I am to be excited about some silly retail job, but its a big deal for me. If I get this job this summer I can get out from under my parents a little, and that would be fabulous. It would also mean I'd be spending less time with you-know-who, and that cannot possibly be a bad thing at this point. On that I think we all agree. At any rate I am very excited that I at least have an interview as it is the first of the summer an I have not had much luck otherwise.
On a sad note...
I believe that I threw out a rather expensive new lipgloss that I bought last week, which makes me think nothing but "Shit, shit, shit..." There's eight bucks I'll never get back... It was so pretty too.... Perhaps today, when I FINALLY clean up my bedroom it will mysteriously show up, and I will be elated... Don't worry, I'll keep you updated.
BQ is out on her first day of work right now, so if she's reading this from there, good luck and I fully hope to both have the apartment clean when you get home and a cheerful smile on my face.... HAHAHAHA.... We'll see, right? Most likely I'll have a cig in my mouth and a furrowed brow. That seems to be the way of things lately.
My time seems to be running out, I desperately do not want to go to this class, it is SUCH a drag. But I will force myself, because I am a good girl and NEED TO GET THE FREAKIN' LAB CREDIT OUTTA THE WAY!
Thanks for listening to my rant, my head was waaaaaayyyy too full this mornin'.
P.S. Sorry for any blatant grammatical errors... No time, no time...
I've got an interview at Anthropologie today, which I am so excited about. I have only once got rejected for a job I interviewed for, and I think I'm perfect for this one so, yipee! I know, most of you are out there in the professional world shaking your heads thinking how silly I am to be excited about some silly retail job, but its a big deal for me. If I get this job this summer I can get out from under my parents a little, and that would be fabulous. It would also mean I'd be spending less time with you-know-who, and that cannot possibly be a bad thing at this point. On that I think we all agree. At any rate I am very excited that I at least have an interview as it is the first of the summer an I have not had much luck otherwise.
On a sad note...
I believe that I threw out a rather expensive new lipgloss that I bought last week, which makes me think nothing but "Shit, shit, shit..." There's eight bucks I'll never get back... It was so pretty too.... Perhaps today, when I FINALLY clean up my bedroom it will mysteriously show up, and I will be elated... Don't worry, I'll keep you updated.
BQ is out on her first day of work right now, so if she's reading this from there, good luck and I fully hope to both have the apartment clean when you get home and a cheerful smile on my face.... HAHAHAHA.... We'll see, right? Most likely I'll have a cig in my mouth and a furrowed brow. That seems to be the way of things lately.
My time seems to be running out, I desperately do not want to go to this class, it is SUCH a drag. But I will force myself, because I am a good girl and NEED TO GET THE FREAKIN' LAB CREDIT OUTTA THE WAY!
Thanks for listening to my rant, my head was waaaaaayyyy too full this mornin'.
P.S. Sorry for any blatant grammatical errors... No time, no time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home