This look is just temporary.... Something was going terribly wrong from my end...
January 05, 2005
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- He turned on the water, as it ran into the tub he...
- I am not dead. Though I'm feeling kind of icky. ...
- Oh... as a short addendum... and a shout out to th...
- Thank GOD!!! Christmas is OVER. However... I spen...
- Well I'm off to the parental house of allergens......
- I cannot keep it warm in here. Though I try, it i...
- I just pulled my "fat pants" out of the dryer. A t...
- Seriously, this is the funniest discovery I've mad...
- I've been doing some thinking lately, and I'd like...
- I misunderstood something about the whole "New Yea...


8 Comments:
Actually, all your links are in the right place for the first time in a while for me. Super great!
Or, your archive things are in the right place, and links don't exist at all. That would be a better way to put it.
I quite like it actually... its easier to read. But yer.. the links have gone AWOL
I like that I can get to archives. It's not bad.
Well... I'll try for the links sometime next week... I'm having a round of impatience KNOWN AS PMS!!!!!
But I love you all, it must be everyone else I hate.
when you post your links your going to have to
explain to me how I do it! Keep meaning to add them
but never get round to it!!
i quite like the new template, actually. not as visually nifty as the old one, but it doesn't have the CSS bugs that the old one had, meaning I can actually READ it again, instead of seeing just a jumble of pics and washed-out near-invisible text.
happy new year!
hmm I never actually had a problem with the other templete, but I do like this one, it does seem a bit easier to read with the darker background.
Post a Comment
<< Home