January 03, 2005

I am not dead.

Though I'm feeling kind of icky. I think my meds are making me feel like yuck.

New Years Eve was fine. A2 and I were served dinner by someone D has had sex with. Apparently she wasn't happy about it when she figured out who I was. Lucky thing it wasn't her MAKING the food. I refuse to think that she may have spit in my drink.

D's birthday went off very well. Until I had a nervous breakdown later in the evening. No fault of his. There were just a few situations bothering me, and I haven't been drinking much lately. Suddenly the alcohol seemed to jarr loose a big ball of hysterical tension. Poor D, he actually teared up he was so upset for me. He just held me and held me.

It was then that I realized that I won't be moving in with him and his brother next year. It would be way too hard to have even a minor meltdown like that one in front of other people. I need more space than that. And D doesn't need to feel responsible for me and C (his brother) at the same time. C and I are cut from very similar cloth.

Some lameass girl from high school apparently felt the need to tell people that I've been in rehab.... With all the things to say about me, all the true things, why make something like that up? I was livid at first. More because I have a fairly good idea of who started the whole thing than the actual rumor. And it made me angry. I even wrote the girl spreading the rehab rumor a very smart little card... But I haven't sent it. I'd like to. People like her shouldn't just get away with their hurtful gossip. Someone ought to slap the hell out of her and the other girls who contributed to the rumor starting in the first place. Yet, I've become pretty sure that job isn't mine. I'm tired of these people. I'm tired of other people thinking these women are so wonderful, when in reality they are weak, petty and mean. So the card doesn't even carry a stamp yet. It'll probably go back in my drawer later today. Screw them. It is all going in my memoirs... Or something.

If you made it this far, I'm so sorry, that was a bunch of confusion....

Are my comments working? They aren't from my end... Somebody email me and tell me... Kisses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I know this is pointless if you can't see comments, but I don't have your email ...

2:58 am  
Blogger Rainex said...

Don't let the bastards grind you down!
Oh and the delay-I think it's something
to do with blogger.

4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home