It's over!
Now I just have to:
get through D's birthday,
get through finding an apartment,
get through moving,
and the enormous amounts of spending can be over. I feel like I'm hemorrhaging money all over the place. It's awful.
I'm about to spend five days with D, celebrating Christmas, New Year's, his birthday and finding an apartment we can both live in. It's going to be ridiculously mind tiring... Can you say that? I'm exhausted already, and starting to feel a cold coming on. Overall, I feel sort of tired-happy. I just know that if we can get through this stuff and get to the part where we're settled in we can be tired-happy there.
I feel the love.
Now I just have to:
get through D's birthday,
get through finding an apartment,
get through moving,
and the enormous amounts of spending can be over. I feel like I'm hemorrhaging money all over the place. It's awful.
I'm about to spend five days with D, celebrating Christmas, New Year's, his birthday and finding an apartment we can both live in. It's going to be ridiculously mind tiring... Can you say that? I'm exhausted already, and starting to feel a cold coming on. Overall, I feel sort of tired-happy. I just know that if we can get through this stuff and get to the part where we're settled in we can be tired-happy there.
I feel the love.


1 Comments:
Happy New Year!
Let's hope you get
a few of your dreams to
come true!
Post a Comment
<< Home