More blizzard-y weather today, though I think it may have stopped snowing a few minutes ago. They haven't gotten around to plowing our street yet. I think it's probably going to be a while.
I felt guilty about the lack of working out yesterday and worked out for twice as long today. I actually lifted weights for a little bit. Snow is not an excuse!
My focus on losing weight was intensified when my mom revealed that for Christmas she is taking us to Mexico for my sister and D's spring break. I have this fear of swimsuits that simply needs to be conquered. The trip is three months away and I refuse to let winter make me chubbier before I go!
I feel awful today. I keep crying off and on. It's my dad's birthday and D and his brother are probably leaving tomorrow to go back to the Midwest for their family Christmas, and truthfully, I feel very sad about it. I think the holiday spirit finally caught me, and it's making me miserable. I'm trying hard not to be unreasonable about the whole thing, it'll be over soon enough.
I have a huge canvas sitting next to me, waiting to be painted, I wish it wasn't so cold in the garage. I feel completely worn out.
I have a pile of books to read and my eyes are tired. I'll probably get to them after my shower. I've made a promise to myself to get to most of them before the New Year, they're all half-read, and it's starting to make me crazy. I just made a pile and I keep staring at it. There's a copy of Steppenwolf behind my nightstand that I know is there, and I've refused to add it to the pile. However, just knowing it's there is how I know that I can't just pack the pile of unread books away somewhere.
There are a lot of things I want to do before I move out. At times I'm not sure I want to move out. It's scary, my mom does my laundry and there's plenty of space here. It didn't go so well last time, and even though we've talked about it, I'm not sure I want to risk it again.
I hate making decisions like this.
I worry and I worry. I realize this is why I started blogging, to get some of the worry out of my head and into black and white. Marvelous.
I felt guilty about the lack of working out yesterday and worked out for twice as long today. I actually lifted weights for a little bit. Snow is not an excuse!
My focus on losing weight was intensified when my mom revealed that for Christmas she is taking us to Mexico for my sister and D's spring break. I have this fear of swimsuits that simply needs to be conquered. The trip is three months away and I refuse to let winter make me chubbier before I go!
I feel awful today. I keep crying off and on. It's my dad's birthday and D and his brother are probably leaving tomorrow to go back to the Midwest for their family Christmas, and truthfully, I feel very sad about it. I think the holiday spirit finally caught me, and it's making me miserable. I'm trying hard not to be unreasonable about the whole thing, it'll be over soon enough.
I have a huge canvas sitting next to me, waiting to be painted, I wish it wasn't so cold in the garage. I feel completely worn out.
I have a pile of books to read and my eyes are tired. I'll probably get to them after my shower. I've made a promise to myself to get to most of them before the New Year, they're all half-read, and it's starting to make me crazy. I just made a pile and I keep staring at it. There's a copy of Steppenwolf behind my nightstand that I know is there, and I've refused to add it to the pile. However, just knowing it's there is how I know that I can't just pack the pile of unread books away somewhere.
There are a lot of things I want to do before I move out. At times I'm not sure I want to move out. It's scary, my mom does my laundry and there's plenty of space here. It didn't go so well last time, and even though we've talked about it, I'm not sure I want to risk it again.
I hate making decisions like this.
I worry and I worry. I realize this is why I started blogging, to get some of the worry out of my head and into black and white. Marvelous.


3 Comments:
Merry Xmas girlie!
Blogs are great for letting off the steam. Even better is the friends you make that can listen & lend a sympathetic shoulder. I feel for you. Merry Christmas & Good luck with the New Year!
Thanks girls! Lots of love to you as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home