December 07, 2006

Applications go in the mail tomorrow.

I'm going to go throw up now.

Just kidding.

Maybe not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rainex said...

Good luck-feel for you
as I have a job interview
on monday the 3rd and
final stage so gritted teeth
and churning stomach all
the way.
At least I've lost weight!!!
I'm sure you will do fine!

2:01 am  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

Losing weight is my next battle!

12:18 pm  
Blogger Foxsden said...

Fingers crossed you get the one you want

2:45 pm  
Blogger Rainex said...

Interview was horrid-
panel and all! Hope
you get good news soon-
any idea of a timescale?
I should know by end of bext week.

1:33 pm  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

You are lucky, I won't know 'til March.

Blech.

They all got out ok, except for an enormous snafu today including one of my universities LOSING MY LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION. Lovely.

I made them find them. Wretches.

On to losing weight! Perhaps if I don't get into grad school it will console me to be skinny!

3:47 pm  
Blogger Lindy said...

My new mantra is 'please jesus'. I'm putting in a good word for you.
Luck.

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home