Let's shorthand it, I don't have a lot of time, I'm waiting for M (my gal pal) to get here so we can drive to my new home, simultaneously searching for a Labyrinth soundtrack... Y'know, David Bowie, "dance magic, dance"... If you don't know you should.
1.) I'm moving. D and I found a place. Hurrah. Moving is a pain in the ass and D forgot the leasing office closed at 2 today, so we couldn't get our keys. They forgot to inform us that even if he had remembered that they couldn't give us our keys because the girls who lived there previously didn't turn in their keys. They're re-keying the locks tomorrow, or whatever you call it. Lovely.
2.) I am a frazzled mess due to this moving stuff. I dug out my laptop specifically to blog.
3.) Now at least I will not lose my job. However, I will have to get another part-time job to supplement my income, hopefully I have a lead.
4.) My super-conservative Christian extended family now knows that I will be living in sin. Horrifying. I expect the lectures to come flowing in at any time. My mother is talking to one of them on the phone right now. I'll be interested to see what she said. Whoo.
5.) This is no longer a short post. I had expresso earlier, and I'm typing like a madwoman.
6.) My ferret is dying. I hate it. He's only one, but like large dogs you have to expect that ferrets will eventually have some sort of terminal problem, they don't live very long.
7.) My internet keeps disconnecting, so I'm going to shove off.
Love and kisses.
1.) I'm moving. D and I found a place. Hurrah. Moving is a pain in the ass and D forgot the leasing office closed at 2 today, so we couldn't get our keys. They forgot to inform us that even if he had remembered that they couldn't give us our keys because the girls who lived there previously didn't turn in their keys. They're re-keying the locks tomorrow, or whatever you call it. Lovely.
2.) I am a frazzled mess due to this moving stuff. I dug out my laptop specifically to blog.
3.) Now at least I will not lose my job. However, I will have to get another part-time job to supplement my income, hopefully I have a lead.
4.) My super-conservative Christian extended family now knows that I will be living in sin. Horrifying. I expect the lectures to come flowing in at any time. My mother is talking to one of them on the phone right now. I'll be interested to see what she said. Whoo.
5.) This is no longer a short post. I had expresso earlier, and I'm typing like a madwoman.
6.) My ferret is dying. I hate it. He's only one, but like large dogs you have to expect that ferrets will eventually have some sort of terminal problem, they don't live very long.
7.) My internet keeps disconnecting, so I'm going to shove off.
Love and kisses.


1 Comments:
Ok, its true. No matter how great things seem 'a little rain must fall'. Sorry about your ferret but everything else seems to be looking up! One day at a time, sweetie. Good luck with all the changes for the new year.
Post a Comment
<< Home