No more political nonsense please. Right then...
I was at D's last night. We had spent a lovely hour or so making chimichangas together (they were stuffed with steamed vegetables and ground beef... if you'd like the recipe let me know, I'll email it to you... because, YUM) and were settling down on the couch to watch Harry Potter. Of course as we've both seen Harry Potter a thousand times, and as it is our way, we started to talk through the entire movie. Really it was just background noise. And through some sort of idiocy that might have been caused by the two vodka tonics and one Bloody Mary I'd just consumed I said to D "What does O look like?" (For those of you furrowing your brow right now, O is one of the girls D slept with during our hiatus, she is a friend of A's) Then probably due to the two vodka tonics he'd already consumed he stupidly said "Thin. Blonde." My eyes flashed towards him angrily "THIN? Thinner than me?" Whoops, we've traveled into dangerous territory now. He looked at me and instead of seeing where the ice was thin and not stepping precisely on that spot he says "I have pictures, from when we carved pumpkins." Then he showed me. But all I was thinking was "Carving pumpkins. That was the week before Halloween. We got together the Friday before Halloween. Is that when they slept together???" This erupted into me being very angry and him telling me to no avail how she was so horrible in bed that he couldn't stop wishing for me and how he wanted to kick her out. Whatever. I was, and am, very jealous. Especially because O looks a lot like a girl that D was in love with for quite some time (J, for anyone who remembers her). Eventually we made up. For three hours or so we made up. In the candlelight somewhere around the fourth time his hand caressed my face and he said "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever had for myself." I felt a little better after that.
I was at D's last night. We had spent a lovely hour or so making chimichangas together (they were stuffed with steamed vegetables and ground beef... if you'd like the recipe let me know, I'll email it to you... because, YUM) and were settling down on the couch to watch Harry Potter. Of course as we've both seen Harry Potter a thousand times, and as it is our way, we started to talk through the entire movie. Really it was just background noise. And through some sort of idiocy that might have been caused by the two vodka tonics and one Bloody Mary I'd just consumed I said to D "What does O look like?" (For those of you furrowing your brow right now, O is one of the girls D slept with during our hiatus, she is a friend of A's) Then probably due to the two vodka tonics he'd already consumed he stupidly said "Thin. Blonde." My eyes flashed towards him angrily "THIN? Thinner than me?" Whoops, we've traveled into dangerous territory now. He looked at me and instead of seeing where the ice was thin and not stepping precisely on that spot he says "I have pictures, from when we carved pumpkins." Then he showed me. But all I was thinking was "Carving pumpkins. That was the week before Halloween. We got together the Friday before Halloween. Is that when they slept together???" This erupted into me being very angry and him telling me to no avail how she was so horrible in bed that he couldn't stop wishing for me and how he wanted to kick her out. Whatever. I was, and am, very jealous. Especially because O looks a lot like a girl that D was in love with for quite some time (J, for anyone who remembers her). Eventually we made up. For three hours or so we made up. In the candlelight somewhere around the fourth time his hand caressed my face and he said "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever had for myself." I felt a little better after that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home