Soon...
I will stop bitching about this D thing. AS SOON AS I GET MY CRAP BACK. I got a message on the ol' landline today. Guess he didn't have the balls to try the cell. He grows more and more pathetic by the hour. Supposedly he will call me tomorrow. WHAT FOR? JUST BRING THE DAMN CRAP BACK!!!!!
********
In other news...
There is no other news. I'm still trying (and failing) at finding a job. I have a ton of homework before the end of the semester, and I feel really lonely. Now that D is gone I'm pretty much alone here in the city. I mean I don't want to get on this whiny kick or anything right now, but he was sort of the last thing I had. Maybe this means I get to start over completely fresh. Not really though, I don't think I can ever really start over here. In the "alone time" that has been this week I've been doing some pretty hard thinking about what I want to do for the next year or so, where I want to be by the time it's time to graduate. I've got a few ideas, and none of them include things like making friends or dating. For the last few years I've been in this revolving door of people. Mostly they were people who were pretty crappy for me to be around. People my age are difficult since most of them have no manners or sense of loyalty. I'm kind of tired of the struggle that is friendship in general. It's been dying off for a while, but I'm kind of ready to waste my time doing something else. I'm sick of bars and late nights, and I'm sick of backstabbing girls, and guys who claim to be your friends, but really just want to sleep with you. I'm sick of relationships in general. When it comes down to it my family have been the only people to stick by me, and I haven't always been so great to them, mostly because I was trying to develop some other kind of relationships. What a waste of time. I'd like to spend more time with my sister, because honestly, her body is pretty fragile, and I don't ever want to look back and wonder why I was doing other things, instead of spending time with her. Same with my dad, he's not doing so well, and he's working too hard. I have this feeling that his health is failing faster now than before. Then there's me. I've been pretty focused on other people, I don't even know what kind of music I like, or if I have a hobby. I'd love to be a real person, with real interests. I guess if I meet people that I'd trust along the way that's great, I'm just not too concerned with that anymore.
I will stop bitching about this D thing. AS SOON AS I GET MY CRAP BACK. I got a message on the ol' landline today. Guess he didn't have the balls to try the cell. He grows more and more pathetic by the hour. Supposedly he will call me tomorrow. WHAT FOR? JUST BRING THE DAMN CRAP BACK!!!!!
********
In other news...
There is no other news. I'm still trying (and failing) at finding a job. I have a ton of homework before the end of the semester, and I feel really lonely. Now that D is gone I'm pretty much alone here in the city. I mean I don't want to get on this whiny kick or anything right now, but he was sort of the last thing I had. Maybe this means I get to start over completely fresh. Not really though, I don't think I can ever really start over here. In the "alone time" that has been this week I've been doing some pretty hard thinking about what I want to do for the next year or so, where I want to be by the time it's time to graduate. I've got a few ideas, and none of them include things like making friends or dating. For the last few years I've been in this revolving door of people. Mostly they were people who were pretty crappy for me to be around. People my age are difficult since most of them have no manners or sense of loyalty. I'm kind of tired of the struggle that is friendship in general. It's been dying off for a while, but I'm kind of ready to waste my time doing something else. I'm sick of bars and late nights, and I'm sick of backstabbing girls, and guys who claim to be your friends, but really just want to sleep with you. I'm sick of relationships in general. When it comes down to it my family have been the only people to stick by me, and I haven't always been so great to them, mostly because I was trying to develop some other kind of relationships. What a waste of time. I'd like to spend more time with my sister, because honestly, her body is pretty fragile, and I don't ever want to look back and wonder why I was doing other things, instead of spending time with her. Same with my dad, he's not doing so well, and he's working too hard. I have this feeling that his health is failing faster now than before. Then there's me. I've been pretty focused on other people, I don't even know what kind of music I like, or if I have a hobby. I'd love to be a real person, with real interests. I guess if I meet people that I'd trust along the way that's great, I'm just not too concerned with that anymore.


1 Comments:
OI! I'll have you know Im stuck at my desk at work with nothing but work to do... are you going to allow that or are you going to get on that keyboard and write me some juicy gossip to read.
Sheesh.. some people.
Post a Comment
<< Home