I can't sleep.
My mind is slowly working through the mazes of what appears to be some kind of sabotage attempt on it's part.
I shouldn't have done it.
I must tell myself that snooping is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
One always gets what one deserves when one snoops.
It was just so tempting...
It was hidden under a sleeping cat. He was in the shower. For some reason I couldn't resist. I just had to know who he'd been talking to lately. Yes, there was a name that I was looking for. Yes, I found it. She'd called three times in the past week. I couldn't tell if they'd talked any of those times because his call lists don't tell how long the calls lasted. One was at 12 AM our time, which means it was 1 AM her time...
I want to ask him about it, but then I'd have to admit to the snooping, and I know that it's probably innocent. I just remember all the times before we were together I spent hearing about their tumultuous relationship, and I wonder why she's calling him now. Someone must have told her that he's with me. So why does she need to call him at 1 AM? I know all the reasons I've wanted to call exes in the middle of the night, and none of them are innocent.
So now I can't sleep. The last thing I want to do is start pointing fingers, or get into some huge fight over this bitch. But I'd like to slap that girl so hard her head spins. SHE HAD HER CHANCE.
Ok.. I'm just madder now than I was ten minutes ago. Fuck.
My mind is slowly working through the mazes of what appears to be some kind of sabotage attempt on it's part.
I shouldn't have done it.
I must tell myself that snooping is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
One always gets what one deserves when one snoops.
It was just so tempting...
It was hidden under a sleeping cat. He was in the shower. For some reason I couldn't resist. I just had to know who he'd been talking to lately. Yes, there was a name that I was looking for. Yes, I found it. She'd called three times in the past week. I couldn't tell if they'd talked any of those times because his call lists don't tell how long the calls lasted. One was at 12 AM our time, which means it was 1 AM her time...
I want to ask him about it, but then I'd have to admit to the snooping, and I know that it's probably innocent. I just remember all the times before we were together I spent hearing about their tumultuous relationship, and I wonder why she's calling him now. Someone must have told her that he's with me. So why does she need to call him at 1 AM? I know all the reasons I've wanted to call exes in the middle of the night, and none of them are innocent.
So now I can't sleep. The last thing I want to do is start pointing fingers, or get into some huge fight over this bitch. But I'd like to slap that girl so hard her head spins. SHE HAD HER CHANCE.
Ok.. I'm just madder now than I was ten minutes ago. Fuck.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home