I didn't do the reading for my class. But I did check to see if any of you posted. Where are my priorities this morning? {sigh}
June 02, 2005
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- I have this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach...
- I can't sleep. My mind is slowly working through t...
- We wake up, earlier now than we used to. He waits ...
- There she is, my little girl. You can see where th...
- It's time to do the one thing I've really dreaded ...
- The reservoir was not fun. I got a mild sunburn, a...
- Lounging by the fan... It's already 87 and it's on...
- Woke up to puking cat this morning. Poor Isis, she...
- It is going to be 92 degrees tomorrow. There's not...


2 Comments:
I think they must be the same place mine are - cuz here I is while I should be packing stuff for the house move! bugger!
Yuck, packing...
While there is nothing in the world that I hate more than packing it makes the cats the happiest little furballs in the world. They absolutely adore it. Sometimes I wonder if we stopped moving every year if they'd be satisfied.
Post a Comment
<< Home