June 09, 2005

I'm thinking of staying in my pajamas for school today. I need my cup of tea, fast.

I've been pondering threesomes this morning. The idea of a threesome is great. I fantasize about it a lot. It's the reality of a threesome that really gets me. I've had two threesomes, one turned out better in the end than the other, both were alcohol induced.

In highschool I had a threesome with my two best friends (girls) which was totally fun. We all had boyfriends and it wasn't forced or anything, we just did it. Afterwards, when our boyfriends found out it wasn't as innocent. They wanted to see, wanted to watch, and instead of three girls exploring we became some kind of porn icons in their eyes. It led to the breakup of the other two, and should have led to me and the Ex breaking up, but foolish me, I stayed in and got it thrown in my face all the time "you slept with X and X... Blah, blah, blah..." The actual event was great though, it's one of my fondest memories.

The second threesome I had was with N (D's roommate, a fairly attractive redhead) and D, and these are the kind of threesomes I was thinking about... D and I were getting drunk and watching The Sopranos, a weekly thing that usually ended in us having rottenly great sex all over the place. But N came home alone for once and intruded on our evening. She and I went out to have a cig and while we were outside she mentioned how attracted she was to me. So we ended up going upstairs and kissing, then in front of D. Then he joined in. Then I found out why she wanted to have a threesome. It had nothing to do with the three of us, it had to do with her and him. She wanted to find a way to sleep with him, and knew it couldn't be done with her alone. He, on the other hand was very excited about the THREE idea and was trying to do just as much with me as with her. Or to get us to do stuff together. My buzz started to wear off and I grew less tolerant of her trying to stop us from having any interaction (plus she scratched the hell out of me while she was fingering me, I think on purpose). D noticed that I was getting unhappy and he suggested we take a break. He went out for some cigarettes and when he got back he asked me to help him make a couple more drinks. In the kitchen he asked me how I felt about continuing, just the look on my face told him. He went out in the living room and told N that we were tired, and we were going to bed, alone. She was pissed, she wanted to "snuggle together," he said "No."

She tried to sleep with him on her own again and again. She actually managed to do so one night after we'd gotten particularly plastered and fought. She waited 'til I left then snuck back in his room. They ended up having sex, then the next morning he was shocked to find that he hadn't fucked me, that it was her. He was pissed.

But this isn't the only time I've seen this happen. When we were friends with A she would often hint at a threesome if she got really drunk. I told her, and him that we don't sleep with our friends anymore. He totally agreed. He still agrees. He's really cool that way, he never pressures me to do anything I don't want to sexually. Not that there's much I don't want to do, but he never pressures me if I say no.

So here's the thing, I get why these girls do it, they want to sleep with a guy so they approach him AND the girl he's with. Doesn't it seem like they're setting themselves up for even more pain? Or do they think that if he just has sex with them once that he'll change his mind and switch over to them for good? Maybe. A used to hint all the time about how freaky she was in bed. She had dominatrix gear and everything. It's strange that she would approach D as if he might like to be the submissive.... If she'd ever observed any of his sexual behavior (outside the bedroom) she'd have realized that he's always the one in control. The whips and chains portions of our evenings are always administered by D. I like it that way. But I digress...

I love the idea of a threesome normally. I'd love it if there was some other girl who wanted to be a part of our sexual relationship every once in a while who was as interested in me, as she was in him. In fact, I'd like it if she was more interested in me. It's a real bummer for me to get to the bedroom only to find out that I'm not even really a part of the main attraction. I'm into watching but I'm not that into watching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

That's what I'm saying... It just seems like any time we try to have one it ends up that the chick isn't really interested in fun, she's interested in a relationship. With my boyfriend.

Which is annoying, because threesomes have the potential to be fun.

12:49 pm  
Blogger Rainex said...

Always thought they were
more trouble then what they
are worth. Somebody always
gets hurt and somebody will
always be left out.

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home