D and I will be heading out to my parents tomorrow for our Christmas festivities. I'm looking forward to having some relaxing time with my whole family. I'm not feeling too chatty tonight so I'll get right to the point...
Since saying "Merry Christmas" has become a thing of the past I bid you all a "Happy Holiday."
Thank you for all the support that you've shown me in the past weeks. I hope that no matter what you celebrate, or if you celebrate, that the coming days are full of peace.
All my love,
Etoile
Since saying "Merry Christmas" has become a thing of the past I bid you all a "Happy Holiday."
Thank you for all the support that you've shown me in the past weeks. I hope that no matter what you celebrate, or if you celebrate, that the coming days are full of peace.
All my love,
Etoile


1 Comments:
Hope your Christmas
was everything you
wanted it to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home