Damn squirrels
I hate squirrels, I always have. They are a problem at my university especially, because people feed them, so they've grown very bold. They are not shy in the least and often will come close enough to touch. One day I had one try to climb into my lap while I was eating a sandwich outside. Brazenly, it followed me and wouldn't let up until I kicked at it, speaking harshly. Yes, I admit it, I tried to kick a squirrel. I'd do it again too. I WAS NOT TRYING TO HURT IT. I do not wish squirrels death, just that they stay away from me and my lunch.
Unfortunately at a certain unamed forum that I was delighted to find, other people were posting about disliking squirrels too. I posted my "squirrel kicking" story. This was months ago. Today I received this email;
Hi,
I read your posts on that Group that hates squirrels. I'm trying to figure out what makes a young girl write such hateful things about some poor animal.
Squirrels have just as much right to live than all of you. I don't know where your hate stems from, but I see it as a sad cry for attention by trying to shock people.
How can anyone think the're all tough by abusing an animal (a mammal at that just like us humans) that weighs only a pound or two?
You all are pathetic and make me sick.
Mess with someone your own size you sad losers! Too scared to do that huh? Mess with someone your own size. And no weapons. That's cheating and unacceptable. Just your hands and teeth.
You all disgust me.
You are lost and that's sad. But this is no way to find yourself. Because you will have to live with this guilt for the rest of your lives (until you die and then payback will really begin.)
If you hurt an innocent victim like these poor squirrels whose lives are full of hardship already, trying to live, find food, run from preditors and try to nurture, feed and protect their young, you will pay for this in this life as well as the next and the next and the next.
When you have a family one day and your child gets murdered by some asshole you will remember what you did and how you are payig back your bad karma now.
Or your child is born terribly deformed or sick, you will ask "God what did I do to deserve this?" THIS IS WHAT YOU DID.
When nothing goes well in your life and you are abandoned and hurt by people you love over and over again, you will remember what you did to these poor animals, just trying to live, harming no one.
You will find out, that when you do something terrible like you are doing (to innocent victims, people and animals) you will pay for it for long years to come. It takes a moment when you do a bad deed, but it will take years and years to clean your Karma again. Maybe hundreds of years depending on your karma.
This is no joke. You will see. When nothing but horrible events start happening in your life, you will wonder what you did wrong to deserve all this.
All of this because I said that I hate squirrels (which I still do) and that I don't want them in my lap.
That said... I do apologize to squirrels everywhere for my "violence" towards them. Also, I'd like to reiterate that I was not trying to hurt the squirrel, simply attempting to get it away from me.
It's funny to me that I own three ferrets, two cats, and a rather large group of fish, I refuse to wear fur, and I'd rescue more animals if there were room in this apartment. But I hate squirrels so my children deserve to be deformed and die. That's pretty wild.
I hate squirrels, I always have. They are a problem at my university especially, because people feed them, so they've grown very bold. They are not shy in the least and often will come close enough to touch. One day I had one try to climb into my lap while I was eating a sandwich outside. Brazenly, it followed me and wouldn't let up until I kicked at it, speaking harshly. Yes, I admit it, I tried to kick a squirrel. I'd do it again too. I WAS NOT TRYING TO HURT IT. I do not wish squirrels death, just that they stay away from me and my lunch.
Unfortunately at a certain unamed forum that I was delighted to find, other people were posting about disliking squirrels too. I posted my "squirrel kicking" story. This was months ago. Today I received this email;
Hi,
I read your posts on that Group that hates squirrels. I'm trying to figure out what makes a young girl write such hateful things about some poor animal.
Squirrels have just as much right to live than all of you. I don't know where your hate stems from, but I see it as a sad cry for attention by trying to shock people.
How can anyone think the're all tough by abusing an animal (a mammal at that just like us humans) that weighs only a pound or two?
You all are pathetic and make me sick.
Mess with someone your own size you sad losers! Too scared to do that huh? Mess with someone your own size. And no weapons. That's cheating and unacceptable. Just your hands and teeth.
You all disgust me.
You are lost and that's sad. But this is no way to find yourself. Because you will have to live with this guilt for the rest of your lives (until you die and then payback will really begin.)
If you hurt an innocent victim like these poor squirrels whose lives are full of hardship already, trying to live, find food, run from preditors and try to nurture, feed and protect their young, you will pay for this in this life as well as the next and the next and the next.
When you have a family one day and your child gets murdered by some asshole you will remember what you did and how you are payig back your bad karma now.
Or your child is born terribly deformed or sick, you will ask "God what did I do to deserve this?" THIS IS WHAT YOU DID.
When nothing goes well in your life and you are abandoned and hurt by people you love over and over again, you will remember what you did to these poor animals, just trying to live, harming no one.
You will find out, that when you do something terrible like you are doing (to innocent victims, people and animals) you will pay for it for long years to come. It takes a moment when you do a bad deed, but it will take years and years to clean your Karma again. Maybe hundreds of years depending on your karma.
This is no joke. You will see. When nothing but horrible events start happening in your life, you will wonder what you did wrong to deserve all this.
All of this because I said that I hate squirrels (which I still do) and that I don't want them in my lap.
That said... I do apologize to squirrels everywhere for my "violence" towards them. Also, I'd like to reiterate that I was not trying to hurt the squirrel, simply attempting to get it away from me.
It's funny to me that I own three ferrets, two cats, and a rather large group of fish, I refuse to wear fur, and I'd rescue more animals if there were room in this apartment. But I hate squirrels so my children deserve to be deformed and die. That's pretty wild.


5 Comments:
I didn't know whether to
laugh or cry Etoile!
These extremists are
really scary folk, they
would quite happily
hurt children and
feel justified doing it
if they thought it would
help their cause.
Arseholes! I love animals,
but these people are
sick puppies.
Also remember bad things
do happen (it's not all
Karma)I would hold
the emailer's head down
the toilet for you if I
could!
I just thought she was freakin' crazy.
I killed a spider once. That must be what's wrong with my life. And to think, my boyfriend used to hunt squirrels.
oh geez. thats a ridiculous email.
on my old campus we had a squirrel problem. the squirrels ate so much food out of the trash and people would feed them that they were really, really fat. there was a lot of steps on campus and the squirrels would hop up about three steps and have to sit and rest before making it up another three steps - incredibly obese!
i remember one day sitting in class watching a fat squirrel dangle for its life on a branch that couldn't hold the weight. it was hilarious, the whole class just laughed at the squirrel.
someone should be an activist for squirrel obesity on college campuses.
I wonder what heinous crime their mother committed to leave them so bloody stupid...
Post a Comment
<< Home