I have to say I'm feeling better.
The events of the last few weeks finally seem to be losing their hold on me. I've been hanging out alone a lot lately, mostly due to the packing at hand (in preparation for the big move) and I've started having a chance to think through my own stuff a bunch. I won't bore you with those details.
Nor will I bore you with the details or discussions that have brought D and I to a state of ::gasp:: getting along famously. There were some definite decisions made about priorities, and realities, and we seem to be getting on the same wavelength for the first time in months. I can't tell you how good it feels. His brother is moving here with him, and I couldn't be happier about it. It feels really good to feel positve about things.
We have so much to do when he gets back, after I un-attach myself from his face...
We have planned a very romantic night alone at a hotel in town that just happens to house the site of one of our favorite restaurants. It is the site of a previous, very romantic date... I have a dress, and lingerie (all new) picked out already. I think it's going to be very relaxing, and a great idea to spend at least one night alone together.
My sleeping patterns have also normalized. While I haven't been the best at getting to bed earlier (it's so hard) I have been sleeping longer. That seems to even out my moods. I've also tried very hard to be cutting out the wheat in my diet since that makes me extra irritable... It's just that bread is so good. SO GOOD. Bad bread. BAAAAD. Right-o...
I'm actually kind of looking forward to moving in with my mom for a spell. There's just something comforting about being at my parents' house. I think I need a little babying.
Speaking of babying... I tried one of those John Frieda glazes, and after just one treatment I can't keep my hands out of my hair... I swear it feels like satin. So shiny too! I used the brunette one, for obvious reasons. I just had to rave about it. Word to the wise though, if you use it and are fair-skinned make sure you scrub your hands thoroughly and quickly, it stained my hands rather quickly. But not any of the skin around my face, neck or ears, so that's great. End product rave.
Well I'm itching to watch Sex and the City, so I think I'm going to take off. Bon soir.
The events of the last few weeks finally seem to be losing their hold on me. I've been hanging out alone a lot lately, mostly due to the packing at hand (in preparation for the big move) and I've started having a chance to think through my own stuff a bunch. I won't bore you with those details.
Nor will I bore you with the details or discussions that have brought D and I to a state of ::gasp:: getting along famously. There were some definite decisions made about priorities, and realities, and we seem to be getting on the same wavelength for the first time in months. I can't tell you how good it feels. His brother is moving here with him, and I couldn't be happier about it. It feels really good to feel positve about things.
We have so much to do when he gets back, after I un-attach myself from his face...
We have planned a very romantic night alone at a hotel in town that just happens to house the site of one of our favorite restaurants. It is the site of a previous, very romantic date... I have a dress, and lingerie (all new) picked out already. I think it's going to be very relaxing, and a great idea to spend at least one night alone together.
My sleeping patterns have also normalized. While I haven't been the best at getting to bed earlier (it's so hard) I have been sleeping longer. That seems to even out my moods. I've also tried very hard to be cutting out the wheat in my diet since that makes me extra irritable... It's just that bread is so good. SO GOOD. Bad bread. BAAAAD. Right-o...
I'm actually kind of looking forward to moving in with my mom for a spell. There's just something comforting about being at my parents' house. I think I need a little babying.
Speaking of babying... I tried one of those John Frieda glazes, and after just one treatment I can't keep my hands out of my hair... I swear it feels like satin. So shiny too! I used the brunette one, for obvious reasons. I just had to rave about it. Word to the wise though, if you use it and are fair-skinned make sure you scrub your hands thoroughly and quickly, it stained my hands rather quickly. But not any of the skin around my face, neck or ears, so that's great. End product rave.
Well I'm itching to watch Sex and the City, so I think I'm going to take off. Bon soir.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home