I've been up all night.
My mom is gone and C (my sister) and I are all alone. Poor C got sick as all get out last night. So now we're sitting on the couch together watching The Wizard of Oz. My mom used to put it on for me when I was little and sick. Here in our pj's together it feels like we're kids again.
More from the couch later. The cat is meowing ridiculously... I have to go take care of that.
My mom is gone and C (my sister) and I are all alone. Poor C got sick as all get out last night. So now we're sitting on the couch together watching The Wizard of Oz. My mom used to put it on for me when I was little and sick. Here in our pj's together it feels like we're kids again.
More from the couch later. The cat is meowing ridiculously... I have to go take care of that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home