September 07, 2006

My internet at home is out so I'm blogging from a school computer lab. I feel very weird about it, so I'm going to make this short.

Things are still very busy here. I'm helping some of my darling friends move this weekend. They are moving closer to me so I'm thrilled. Also, we are having a belated birthday celebration for BQ tomorrow night. More happiness.

Things are very weird for me with D. He is acting very well-behaved. He's done things like this before went there's been a rift between us, he'll act better for a little while then things take a downward turn again. Enter my suspicion. However, there is something a little different feeling now. He's called me to seek some comfort, to open up. That's entirely unlike him. Usually, he's simply nicer for a bit. I'm trying not to get used to it, or to assume that things will stay this way. I still am not exactly sure how I want all this to turn out. To sum up; I am pleased at the present state of things, but still have my protective shields up.

I went away last weekend with some girlfriends and it was lovely, except that as a parting gift from the high altitude of the mountains I received one of the nastiest sunburns I have EVER had. The entire left side of my shoulder, neck and face were affected. It looks better now through constant moisturizing, but unfortunately I am left with an extremely scaly patch on my shoulder and a cracked lip on my left side. It looks like I've been in a fight. The cracked lip happened Monday night, due to the fact that my lips were burned as well and my allergies were causing me to breathe out of my mouth for the entire night. On second thought, I might look like I have some sort of mouth disease. Oh well, it's healing, so maybe by tomorrow I won't look like I have disgusting diseases. And yes, next time I will remember sunblock before I sit next to the lake for three hours at 9,000 feet.

Kisses for all of you from my bloody mouth. Ha.

I have Latin homework I am supposed to be doing, and yet can't seem to just go do. Now I will. Really this time. I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Foxsden said...

**shudders** at remembering 3 years of latin homework at high school... all I remember from our funny little text books is

"Caecillius est pater"
"Metella est mater"
"Cerberus est canis" and there was another character called Grumio

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home