I have a boyfriend that thinks I'm ridiculous. Also, I am drunk. I'm drunk blogging. Fine. Buffy is on. That's great.
The cats are getting used to the new house. They're pretty cute about things. They love my mom, but are shy about showing it.
D and I are imploding. Slowly, we are just ruining every last moment we have together. It makes me ill. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm drunk right now. It all just hurts too much. To lose him now, of all times is just too much. I'm so sick of losing people. He accused me of thinking E is my "soulmate" a few days ago, which only proves how off he is. I don't even believe in soulmates. E certainly isn't mine.
I want my best friend back. I mean that on so many levels.
End drunk blog.
The cats are getting used to the new house. They're pretty cute about things. They love my mom, but are shy about showing it.
D and I are imploding. Slowly, we are just ruining every last moment we have together. It makes me ill. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm drunk right now. It all just hurts too much. To lose him now, of all times is just too much. I'm so sick of losing people. He accused me of thinking E is my "soulmate" a few days ago, which only proves how off he is. I don't even believe in soulmates. E certainly isn't mine.
I want my best friend back. I mean that on so many levels.
End drunk blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home