I feel ill. I finally told E that I have feelings for D and the hurt in his voice has turned my stomach into a lurching knot. The few pictures still up of E and I are screaming at me how I've taken his just-about-put-back-together-world and fucked it up beyond belief. I absolutely want to vomit. I keep telling myself that being honest with him and firm with D is going to get this whole thing over with a little faster. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to have to feel so tortured anymore when I figure this all out... Mother is on the phone... I'll be back later today...
June 22, 2004
About Me

- Name: Etoile Tyler
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If you thought I was interesting before.... You were bored.
Previous Posts
- Even I am sick of reading about this ridiculous si...
- He came back from the airport. I was asleep in bed...
- Ok, I've started this post about six different way...
- I've been crying a lot lately. I go through phases...
- I've got fifteen minutes... GO... I've got an in...
- I've spent a lot of today thinking about things. N...
- Funny things... Last night I hung out with BQ and...
- Just ate breakfast, which the cat is licking up th...
- I am walking around in my cocktail dress that look...
- Today is my 100th post! Happy 100th post day! I ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home