I was in class today when one of the English Education majors quipped as she looked at her dayplanner "Today is pi day."
Not thinking, and in complete Etoile fashion I turned to her and questioned:
"There's going to be pie?"
Eyes were rolled at me.
Whatever, I got it afterwards when I glanced at the date. It would have been nice though, if there really had been pie. Who doesn't like pie?
Not thinking, and in complete Etoile fashion I turned to her and questioned:
"There's going to be pie?"
Eyes were rolled at me.
Whatever, I got it afterwards when I glanced at the date. It would have been nice though, if there really had been pie. Who doesn't like pie?


2 Comments:
Nevermind them Etoile-some
people have no fucking humour!
pi day? that's utterly lame. now you've got me thinking about pie. mmmmmm... pie.
Post a Comment
<< Home