July 31, 2006

There's an imbalance in my medication, I think...

I know what my options are as far as medication goes, and I'm on the amount that I can be without losing my personality and clarity of thinking. I know that what I need to do is change my diet and exercise routine... It's just hard. I need ,more sleep, less wheat and probably some kind of meditation. Does anyone know of a book about meditation that is easy to understand?

Ehhh... I'm exhausted. Not checking for spelling or grammar tonight. Deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainex said...

I'm really hyper and I
think it's really hard for
us types to meditate. It's
all about letting go, losing
control in a gentle way. I
can never do it properly, I
practically feel my blood
pounding in my veins, no
great mental adjustment,just
bloody sad physicality!
Sorry haven't commented for
awhile. Travel, have fun
enjoy your silky hair, youth,
and all of it.

2:25 pm  
Blogger Foxsden said...

I keep reading that first line as 'I think theres an ambulance in my medication' lol...

9:16 am  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

That's really frickin' funny. Perhaps it's because I'm drunk. Perhaps not. Still funny.

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home