February 14, 2006

Finally! I'm excited about something.

D and I decided not to go to Wisconsin for spring break. Which means that we decided to go somewhere else. We're going to Moab, which I seem to be ridiculously excited about. I think I just needed something to look forward to. Maybe looking forward to something will give me a better outlook on life.

D got me 1000 threadcount sheets for Valentine's Day. They are heavenly and I'm looking forward to my nap in them later. I decided to take the day off from school today. It's nice to be at home relaxing. I got him a deep fryer. To be very honest, I got US a deep fryer, and he got US new sheets. But I kind of think that's what's fun about Valentine's Day (if there IS anything fun about it) it's ok to give gifts you'll both enjoy. Puke.

Anyway, I need a snack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Foxsden said...

Moab! Heres your chance to get in on the mountain biking action they have some nice singletrack there

5:31 am  
Blogger Etoile Tyler said...

Ah yes, a little known Etoile fact: I am clumsier on a bike than I am on my feet. In other words, the bikes are trying to kill me. I have very bad balance and coordination.

I'll be spending my time in Moab hiking and relaxing. Not sure the hiking will be good for my clumsiness, but I'm rarely as scary on my feet as I am on a bike!!!

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home